Highlighted

How do I turn off cloud link question when attaching pdf in outlook?

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to send several hundred individual emails, and cannot use mail merge feature (don't ask).  I don't want to have to answer do you want to send a cloud link  every time?  Can I reset that so it defaults to no?  OR turn it off?

Thanks.

I found it...thank you.  It's in the Adobe "My Account" icon in the ribbon under settings.

TOPICS
How to, Share PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I turn off cloud link question when attaching pdf in outlook?

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to send several hundred individual emails, and cannot use mail merge feature (don't ask).  I don't want to have to answer do you want to send a cloud link  every time?  Can I reset that so it defaults to no?  OR turn it off?

Thanks.

I found it...thank you.  It's in the Adobe "My Account" icon in the ribbon under settings.

TOPICS
How to, Share PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 09, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Carol,

Sorry for the delay. Great to hear that you figured it out and we also appreciate for taking out time to share your findings.

Let us know if there's any further assistance is required. 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 09, 2020 0
Resources