Highlighted

How do I uninstall Adobe Export for MAC?

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used

adobe Export for MAC for over a year.  About 4 weeks ago it stopped working, actually I lost all ability to open pdf files.  I have tried to download Reader but it won't work because "later version exists" I guess they mean the Export version.  I have now tried to uninstall Export - but can't find an uninstall program so I just moved it to Trash.  But the Reader program still will not download.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I uninstall Adobe Export for MAC?

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used

adobe Export for MAC for over a year.  About 4 weeks ago it stopped working, actually I lost all ability to open pdf files.  I have tried to download Reader but it won't work because "later version exists" I guess they mean the Export version.  I have now tried to uninstall Export - but can't find an uninstall program so I just moved it to Trash.  But the Reader program still will not download.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 14, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christinep,

"Export" is not a application version, its just a feature/Tool that you get with the Adobe Reader or Acrobat. You wont be finding any Export version to uninstall.

The reason why you haven't been able to install the Reader DC, that might be because of old traces of previous version of Reader.

You may follow the steps suggested in How to reset Preference settings in Acrobat.  and reset the preferences.

remove the previous folder of Adobe Reader.

Let us know if it doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2017 0
Resources