Highlighted

How do I unshare a file that has been removed? I get internal server errors.

Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Track and Send for a while and everything is fine.

After a while I decided to remove some of the files that had been sent and were no longer needed (in the cloud). It wasn't clear to me how to do this but I successfully deleted the files. Unfortunately, this does not remove the share and now I cannot remove the share (to the deleted file). I get an internal (Adobe) server error and I am stuck with lots of dead shares.

Not all of the files were PDFs but this does not seem to be relevant.

How do I fix this?

Thanks

Jack

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, Adobe Send

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I unshare a file that has been removed? I get internal server errors.

Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Track and Send for a while and everything is fine.

After a while I decided to remove some of the files that had been sent and were no longer needed (in the cloud). It wasn't clear to me how to do this but I successfully deleted the files. Unfortunately, this does not remove the share and now I cannot remove the share (to the deleted file). I get an internal (Adobe) server error and I am stuck with lots of dead shares.

Not all of the files were PDFs but this does not seem to be relevant.

How do I fix this?

Thanks

Jack

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, Adobe Send

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 13, 2016 0
Explorer ,
Oct 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would consider this a bug but I can't get a response here or from product support ("there is no phone support for your product").

I must say I am not impressed, especially given the cost of the subscription.

Jack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2016 0
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I have another very similar - perhaps the same - problem. (The original problem is still there).

I am constantly getting errors saying that there is an error syncing a particular file. The file in question has been deleted from the local storage and the document cloud. So the file does not exist but I get a continuous stream of error messages saying that there is an error syncing it.

Asking for more information about the error reveals that I should try again later. It's already nearly a day later.

Once this latest problem happened, it repeated itself on other PCs connected to the account. This suggests that the problem is not related to the PC, it is a server issue.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Jack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2016 0
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed the second problem.

1. I created a new file with the same name as the non-existent file that wouldn't sync.

2. Waited until the sync errors finally stopped.

3. Deleted the file again and waited for the sync to finish.

4. No more error.

This is clearly a server bug - it is noting to do with my installation. The server can't keep up with quickish create-delete cycles and gets itself into a knot.

The original problem is still there - it is also a server problem.

Jack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2016 0
Resources