• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do i upgrade my present plan, when I am trying to upgrade, it sends me to a screen with all my documents but then I do not know what to do?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do i upgrade my present plan, when I am trying to upgrade, it sends me to a screen with all my documents but then I do not know what to do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your present plan exactly?

To what are you trying to upgrade exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for answering, I have this:

Adobe Export PDF, Annual‎

I want to upgrade to the

Adobe PDF Pack

it tells me first I have to cancel the prior plan, but when I get there,  I then selected ADOBE and then I am ready to pay and there it says I need to contact customer support, but how am I to do this??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you do need to contact customer support for this. The contact options depend on your country but usually include phone and chat. When you go to the contact page, be sure NOT to choose Acrobat Reader as your product, because that is free and do it will not connect you as a customer. Choose OTHER if ExportPDF is not shown.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you I will try this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources