• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you delete a template in Document Cloud?

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have searched a solution to something that seems so simple but I have been unable to find a way to delete templates in the Document Library, can anyone help with this? It was simple in the old layout but cannot find a way since the update.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Hi Michaelh,

The method of deleting the template in Document Cloud is explained in the help article here- Deleting a Library Template - Adobe Sign

Its exactly similar as it was with the previous UI- New Send for Signature experience in Adobe Document Cloud

However, it just you need to get to the "Manage Tab" by turning the radio button on (as shown below)-

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michaelh,

The method of deleting the template in Document Cloud is explained in the help article here- Deleting a Library Template - Adobe Sign

Its exactly similar as it was with the previous UI- New Send for Signature experience in Adobe Document Cloud

However, it just you need to get to the "Manage Tab" by turning the radio button on (as shown below)-

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you view older templates - Mine is only showing the most recent but I want to delete previous versions from 12+ months ago. I cannot view any older documents

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find an answer on how to view older templates ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem but cannot figure it out. Not sure where my old templates went.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like an answer to where the old templates are as well. I'm getting a laundry list of forms we no longer use and I can't find a place to delete them!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is sad that there is not a professional explanation/tutorial even though I'm figuring it out. .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2019 Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to figure this out too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I have checked that you are using the Adobe Sign individual service. Please refer to the steps provided below to delete the Adobe Sign templates.

- Open this link Adobe Document Cloud

- Sign in with your Adobe ID and password.

- Then go to "For signatures"  under the SHARED.

- Enable the radio button for Adobe Sign Manage provided at the right-hand side of the window.

- Then scroll down to the option "Library Templates".

- Select the template from the list that you need to delete.

- Click on the Delete option provided with trash icon at the right-hand side.

If you are looking for the older documents which do not appear in the list, you can search the document by name or other details using the search tab.

NOTE: Only the creator of the template can edit or delete the template. The delete option will not be available for the users in the account.

Hope the information helps.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2019 Aug 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What if I don't have a "For signatures" button in Adobe Document Cloud? I am on the Adobe Sign trial and I am unable to find any way to delete templates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources