Highlighted

How do you organize pdfs larger than 100 pages

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to extract 5 pages from 159 page file (don't you love taxes?). Adobe Reader DC won't allow me to "Print" just the 5 pages I want as a pdf. Organize in PDF pack says it's too big to open (more than 100 pages). I've tried this on a PC, but I have access to a Mac if it will work there.

TOPICS
ExportPDF, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do you organize pdfs larger than 100 pages

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to extract 5 pages from 159 page file (don't you love taxes?). Adobe Reader DC won't allow me to "Print" just the 5 pages I want as a pdf. Organize in PDF pack says it's too big to open (more than 100 pages). I've tried this on a PC, but I have access to a Mac if it will work there.

TOPICS
ExportPDF, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 12, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Pro or Acrobat Standard. (I don't think Organize works in PDF Pack, unless that's a new thing.)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2018 1
Resources