• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How much does Adobe ExportPDF subscription renewal cost (pref in GBPs)?

New Here ,
May 11, 2016 May 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received a renewal reminder (below) with the option to cancel auto renew but I can't find the current cost anywhere on nor an email address to contact Adobe support!

Is the annual price still the same - about £20 as new customer last year - or does it cost lots more once you're signed-up. I find it very odd that no clear price for renewal seems to be given but maybe I'm just not looking in the right place.

Nik

Dear ... ......,

This is a reminder that your Adobe ExportPDF account will automatically renew within 30 days and your credit card will be charged.

If you don't want your subscription to automatically renew, you can change your account settings by visiting: http://www.adobe.com/go/acom_my_subscriptions_en

The Adobe ExportPDF Team

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Hi All,

We sincerely apologize for the delay in response to your query.

Export PDF subscription is an annual (one-year) subscription, which gets auto renewed on the same price you have purchased initially for next year too (until Adobe doesn't announce any price changes): Export PDF to Word or Excel online | Adobe Export PDF

Though the subscription gets renewed automatically, but you get the notification of renewal at the 11 month of your current subscription. If you would like to continue with t

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 12, 2016 May 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I've cancelled the plan as I can't get a simple answer as to how much you propose to charge to my card. It's probably not in either my or Adobe's interest that I do this but I'm not not writing them a blank cheque and the much discussed option to cancel auto-renewal doesn't seem to exist! What a bunch of Wallys!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't blame you at all.   I am experiencing the same problem today. ( 23rd April 2018).  It is unbelievable and surely unacceptable that there is no obligation for Adobe to declare renewal cost.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

We sincerely apologize for the delay in response to your query.

Export PDF subscription is an annual (one-year) subscription, which gets auto renewed on the same price you have purchased initially for next year too (until Adobe doesn't announce any price changes): Export PDF to Word or Excel online | Adobe Export PDF

Though the subscription gets renewed automatically, but you get the notification of renewal at the 11 month of your current subscription. If you would like to continue with the service, then you can leave it as it is or contact to our customer care for the cancellation- Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services 

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources