• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to activate the subscription on new laptop?

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have a paid subscription but just bought a new laptop and need to download the software again and sign in on the new computer.  how do I do that without paying again?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Hi Bryanm15502777,

Yes, of course you can install the software on new computer without paying for it again.

I see that you have subscribed for the Export PDF subscription which is an online service that you can use via https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent  or can through the desktop application Adobe Acrobat Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

You just need to sign in with you Adobe ID under which you have registered the subscription.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bryanm15502777,

Yes, of course you can install the software on new computer without paying for it again.

I see that you have subscribed for the Export PDF subscription which is an online service that you can use via https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent  or can through the desktop application Adobe Acrobat Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

You just need to sign in with you Adobe ID under which you have registered the subscription.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources