Highlighted

how to add a new image to an already existing PDF

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my acrobat DC PDF was created some time ago and I now want to add a image to this PDF--can I do this with edit? I have Acrobat Reader--do I need another format?

Hi Latchkey,

You can not edit any pdf document with Adobe Reader DC, it has its limitation as it is a free application.

In order to edit any document you need to have a subscription for the Adobe Acrobat Pro/Std DC.

Regards,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how to add a new image to an already existing PDF

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my acrobat DC PDF was created some time ago and I now want to add a image to this PDF--can I do this with edit? I have Acrobat Reader--do I need another format?

Hi Latchkey,

You can not edit any pdf document with Adobe Reader DC, it has its limitation as it is a free application.

In order to edit any document you need to have a subscription for the Adobe Acrobat Pro/Std DC.

Regards,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 08, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Latchkey,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 09, 2017 0
latchkey LATEST
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2017 0
Resources