• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to appoint a user to the membership Adobe Export PDF

New Here ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to appoint another user to the Adobe export PDF like I did for the creative cloud and other memeberships.

I also cannot create another user.

Purchased it less then a half hour ago.

Please help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Hi Nataschad,

If I understand your query correctly, being an admin you are willing to distribute Export PDF subscription to your team members exactly as you did with the Creative Cloud Team subscription and other which are registered to your account?

If this is the case, then sorry to say this is not possible with Export PDF FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud subscription or any "Document Cloud Service". Document cloud service is a web based service for the individual users who don't have a r

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nataschad,

If I understand your query correctly, being an admin you are willing to distribute Export PDF subscription to your team members exactly as you did with the Creative Cloud Team subscription and other which are registered to your account?

If this is the case, then sorry to say this is not possible with Export PDF FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud subscription or any "Document Cloud Service". Document cloud service is a web based service for the individual users who don't have a requirement of all the services and features provided in Acrobat DC. 

In one account you can purchase only one subscription of Export PDF and that is to for individual user.

Hope this answers your query.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Akancha,

Thank you for the answer.

I do not see the correct button below the answer:

Can you send me more instructions on where to find it?

I work in chrome browser

Natascha

[Private information removed by Moderator]

2018-05-08 1:10 GMT+02:00 Akki_24 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

How to appoint a user to the membership Adobe Export PDF created by

Akki_24 <https://forums.adobe.com/people/Akki_24> in *Document Cloud PDF

services* - View the full discussion

<https://forums.adobe.com/message/10367762#10367762>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That should automatically appear at lower left corner of the thread. You can open it from Re: How to appoint a user to the membership Adobe Export PDF .

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources