• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to convert my file with images to PDF

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2016 Apr 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hI, I'm new at this program. My college textbook has images. I need to convert to pdf and use the Reader. Any suggestions?

Document Cloud PDF services​ !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 24, 2016 Apr 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That you would be able to with ease convert your graphics files to PDF with this on-line instrument. Additionally, the net PDF Converter presents many extra facets. Simply pick the documents, which you need to merge, edit, unlock or convert.  You could select particular pages, rotate PDF pages, reorder pages, split files and far more (just have a look on the buttons correct of the selected file) A PDF defense for printing, copying and editing is removed robotically (with out password). For learn-protected PDF documents the correct password is required.- Many different choices may also be defined, like header/footer, design and compression.I have some excellent work expertise with a OOH Advertisement ERP and my words are evidently founded on what I felt by way of such tactics in the past.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources