• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to convert two pages of a pdf magazine to a word document? Conversion Failure!

New Here ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just bought Adobe conversion for a year and had a document that I need to convert ASAP. Uploaded twice but both times CONVERSION FAILURE message. No phone number to call for help. Just this forum. The document is an issue of a magazine. I only need to convert two pages/one article. How can I upload just those two pages?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Glenda,

Thank you for subscribing to our services.  I am sorry you are having some problems using our service.

If you are trying to convert from Adobe Reader please try at https://cloud.acrobat.com.

Please let me know if you still have the same issue.

Thank you.

Hisami

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The document is a magazine. It has many pages. I only want to convert two pages of the article from Adobe into word. The only reason I paid for this subscription was to get this article and apparently it cannot handle large documents. Please send more specific directions on how to get just the two pages that I need converted. If we cannot make this work, I will be cancelling this subscription. Extremely disappointed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DEAR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE:

I DO NOT WANT CLOUD.  I THOUGHT I MADE THAT CLEAR.

Carol A. Michalowski

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources