Highlighted

How to create a form where the next page opens when first one completed?

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been searching online & looking at Adobe form filling options & I think it may be what I have been looking for to use the company I work for.

Here is a bit of information on what I would like to do

We have a set of paperwork in MS word format that we print & our site supervisors fill in on each job they do in the day.

I know it can easily be converted to pdf format & the paperwork can be changed into pdf forms so they can be opened & filled out on an android tablet.

I have also found information online on how a button can be added so the pdf forms once completed can be emailed from the tablet to an email address(ie one at our office)

The paperwork we have consists of a method statement that is read by all staff then there is a page to sign by each worker then there is the daily paperwork that the supervisor fills in made up of around 10 pages.

I would like to know if it is possible to create the pdf forms so the first form must be completed before the second one can be started?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to create a form where the next page opens when first one completed?

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been searching online & looking at Adobe form filling options & I think it may be what I have been looking for to use the company I work for.

Here is a bit of information on what I would like to do

We have a set of paperwork in MS word format that we print & our site supervisors fill in on each job they do in the day.

I know it can easily be converted to pdf format & the paperwork can be changed into pdf forms so they can be opened & filled out on an android tablet.

I have also found information online on how a button can be added so the pdf forms once completed can be emailed from the tablet to an email address(ie one at our office)

The paperwork we have consists of a method statement that is read by all staff then there is a page to sign by each worker then there is the daily paperwork that the supervisor fills in made up of around 10 pages.

I would like to know if it is possible to create the pdf forms so the first form must be completed before the second one can be started?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 30, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pauld,

As you have mentioned above that "Statement that is read by all staff then there is a page to sign by each worker then..."

Is it a single document that you wish to be read and signed by each staff member?

Or you wish to send the combination of the document to each staff separately?

It will be helpful if you can elaborate the exact process you are looking for.

Let us know if you have any questions.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2017 1
Resources