Highlighted

how to delete unshared document

Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm attempting to share a document for review using email addresses of reviewers. However, when I select send, I get the generating preloader for several seconds (20 - 30) then message "unable to share, try again later."

The document is in my For Review list. Selecting the document shows Unshared in the top left.Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 5.52.23 PM.png

I am unavailable to do anything with the document...cannot delete, can't share, and have no idea if recipients received the document.

I have attempted to share both via desktop using Adobe Pro DC and online via documentcloud.adobe.com

Please assist. I need to get the document over to reviewers so need to know if I need an alternative solution to Adobe to get this done.

I am using

Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 5.57.09 PM.png

on with the following system configuration

Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 5.56.36 PM.png

Please advise!

Thanks, Karen

Hi Karen,

Looking at the description given above, it seems the shared document has already been "Unshared" and now when you are trying any further action with it, its not letting you either share or delete? But "Unshared" document can be deleted.

Look under "For Review" there should your Unshared file, select that and at upper right corner there would be icon to "Delete Link"

Let me know if you don't see this option there, or help us with the screenshot of "For Review" options you get.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how to delete unshared document

Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm attempting to share a document for review using email addresses of reviewers. However, when I select send, I get the generating preloader for several seconds (20 - 30) then message "unable to share, try again later."

The document is in my For Review list. Selecting the document shows Unshared in the top left.Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 5.52.23 PM.png

I am unavailable to do anything with the document...cannot delete, can't share, and have no idea if recipients received the document.

I have attempted to share both via desktop using Adobe Pro DC and online via documentcloud.adobe.com

Please assist. I need to get the document over to reviewers so need to know if I need an alternative solution to Adobe to get this done.

I am using

Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 5.57.09 PM.png

on with the following system configuration

Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 5.56.36 PM.png

Please advise!

Thanks, Karen

Hi Karen,

Looking at the description given above, it seems the shared document has already been "Unshared" and now when you are trying any further action with it, its not letting you either share or delete? But "Unshared" document can be deleted.

Look under "For Review" there should your Unshared file, select that and at upper right corner there would be icon to "Delete Link"

Let me know if you don't see this option there, or help us with the screenshot of "For Review" options you get.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 22, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karen,

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 23, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Akanchha,

Thanks for your reply. However, the steps you provided are the steps I have attempted numerous times and do not allow me to remove the review.

Karen

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karen,

Are you the initiator of the review? Can you send the screenshot of the page when selecting a document under "For Review"? What all options you see?

Use the URL Adobe Document Cloud  and check with a different web browser. Also, for testing initiate another review and see if you can delete it once unshared

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 28, 2019 1
Resources