• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to download the Adobe Export PDF on new computer.

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased Adobe export and I want to download it on a new computer, it seems however not possible since I need to pay for this again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Hi Andersj,

Adobe Export PDF is a service that can not be downloaded.

Its a document cloud service that can be accessed online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  and also through the desktop application Adobe Acrobat Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Make sure that you are "Signing In" using the correct email address under which you have made the purchase and you have installed the correct application Adobe Acrobat Reader DC not the Adobe Acrobat DC.

For further t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Andersj,

Adobe Export PDF is a service that can not be downloaded.

Its a document cloud service that can be accessed online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  and also through the desktop application Adobe Acrobat Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Make sure that you are "Signing In" using the correct email address under which you have made the purchase and you have installed the correct application Adobe Acrobat Reader DC not the Adobe Acrobat DC.

For further troubleshooting you may refer- Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Hope this answers your query.

Regards,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources