Highlighted

How to edit pdf's from using web access to adobe acrobat dc

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a monthly paid subscription to Acrobat DC and have it downloaded to my laptop.  I am travelling and will not be taking my laptop and will be using a shared pc.  I tried to access adobe dc from the webaccess and don't get 3/4 of the features available on the downloaded version.  Even when I tried to Organize and remove some pages, there was no place to hit save and it kept reverting back to the original.  How do I access the full functionality of my paid service online?  We have several subscriptions in our company and thought we were getting complete functionality "wherever and whenever" we want.

The "sales pitch" says :

Adobe Acrobat DC

Make it look PDF-ffortless.

Take control of your work with Adobe Acrobat DC. With the touch of a finger, create, edit, sign, and review documents in real time with your team, wherever and whenever you want. Available on desktop, tablet, and mobile.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

You don't. To get the full functionalities of Acrobat you must install it on the local computer.

The online version offers very limited functions, such as creating PDF files, export existing files to other formats and some very basic page organization tasks, like adding pages, removing page, moving pages around and rotating pages. That's it, pretty much. For anything more than that you must use the application.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to edit pdf's from using web access to adobe acrobat dc

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a monthly paid subscription to Acrobat DC and have it downloaded to my laptop.  I am travelling and will not be taking my laptop and will be using a shared pc.  I tried to access adobe dc from the webaccess and don't get 3/4 of the features available on the downloaded version.  Even when I tried to Organize and remove some pages, there was no place to hit save and it kept reverting back to the original.  How do I access the full functionality of my paid service online?  We have several subscriptions in our company and thought we were getting complete functionality "wherever and whenever" we want.

The "sales pitch" says :

Adobe Acrobat DC

Make it look PDF-ffortless.

Take control of your work with Adobe Acrobat DC. With the touch of a finger, create, edit, sign, and review documents in real time with your team, wherever and whenever you want. Available on desktop, tablet, and mobile.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

You don't. To get the full functionalities of Acrobat you must install it on the local computer.

The online version offers very limited functions, such as creating PDF files, export existing files to other formats and some very basic page organization tasks, like adding pages, removing page, moving pages around and rotating pages. That's it, pretty much. For anything more than that you must use the application.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 08, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 09, 2019 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you quote mentions desktop, tablet and mobile. I think this is pretty misleading, as only the iPad has editing, but it still doesn't say ANYTHING about web access.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 09, 2019 1
Resources