Highlighted

How to eliminate font changes in editable word document when converting pdf to doc.x

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started the free trial of Adobe Acrobat DC today. I want to scan individual pages of a 75 page poetry manuscript and convert the scanned pdf poetry to one editable word document. After conversion, the doc.x file contains multiple changes/errors in font type and font size. Em dashes and other punctuation changes and the title of the poem moves into the "header" space. If I cannot resolve this issue, I will not want to buy the item after the 30 day trial. Here is a screen shot of the converted document that was originally in Times New Roman 12 font. My scanner is a Brother DCP Multi-function copier. DCP-7065DN

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to eliminate font changes in editable word document when converting pdf to doc.x

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started the free trial of Adobe Acrobat DC today. I want to scan individual pages of a 75 page poetry manuscript and convert the scanned pdf poetry to one editable word document. After conversion, the doc.x file contains multiple changes/errors in font type and font size. Em dashes and other punctuation changes and the title of the poem moves into the "header" space. If I cannot resolve this issue, I will not want to buy the item after the 30 day trial. Here is a screen shot of the converted document that was originally in Times New Roman 12 font. My scanner is a Brother DCP Multi-function copier. DCP-7065DN

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 17, 2016 0

Have something to add?