Highlighted

how to i find the signature on my iphone to email it from the FIll and Sign app

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the app, created my signature, but support guy told me to email it to myself then save it on my mac to use on documents. can't figure out where to find the image on my phone in order to email it.

Hi Jilld,

To understand the issue correctly, are you referring to creating a signature on mobile device using the Fill & Sign app and transferring the same signature/initials to desktop via email or other way?

This is possible to get the signature synced across other devices and web, but for that you don't need to email it to yourself.

Follow the exact same instructions shared in the help document- Capture your signature on mobile and use it everywhere and you would be able to sync the signature across the desktop, the web, and all mobile apps, that you have created on mobile app using Fill & Sign.

Hope this is what you were looking for.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how to i find the signature on my iphone to email it from the FIll and Sign app

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the app, created my signature, but support guy told me to email it to myself then save it on my mac to use on documents. can't figure out where to find the image on my phone in order to email it.

Hi Jilld,

To understand the issue correctly, are you referring to creating a signature on mobile device using the Fill & Sign app and transferring the same signature/initials to desktop via email or other way?

This is possible to get the signature synced across other devices and web, but for that you don't need to email it to yourself.

Follow the exact same instructions shared in the help document- Capture your signature on mobile and use it everywhere and you would be able to sync the signature across the desktop, the web, and all mobile apps, that you have created on mobile app using Fill & Sign.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 01, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jilld,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2017 0
Resources