Highlighted

How to retreive an Unshared Document

Contributor ,
Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a mistake of deleting the Unshared Copy (I Didn't get the Shared Copy\Unshared Original Copy view and deletd the Unshared Copied by Mistake).

I then Unshared one document.

At the top in Red it says UNSHARED

However, although I can view it under "FOR VIEWING", it states "unshared" and there are no options to link, reshare, retrieve, nothing.

There is a COPY LINK option but it doesn't work because it is Unshared.

Is there any way to get this document back?

Thanks

Hi Jsantacroce,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query.

I made a mistake of deleting the Unshared Copy (I Didn't get the Shared Copy\Unshared Original Copy view and deletd the Unshared Copied by Mistake).

However, although I can view it under "FOR VIEWING", it states "unshared" and there are no options to link, reshare, retrieve, nothing.

In this scenario you can not retrieve the shared document, if initially you haven't saved it locally. You have unshared original copy view and deleted the unshared copied as well, which would not let you to "Copy Shared Link" because there isn't any source document.

Thanks,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, Adobe Send, ExportPDF, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to retreive an Unshared Document

Contributor ,
Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I then Unshared one document.

Is there any way to get this document back?

Thanks

Hi Jsantacroce,

In this scenario you can not retrieve the shared document, if initially you haven't saved it locally. You have unshared original copy view and deleted the unshared copied as well, which would not let you to "Copy Shared Link" because there isn't any source document.

Thanks,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, Adobe Send, ExportPDF, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 14, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jsantacroce,

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2019 1
Resources