• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to send a document link and track and receive analytics?

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2014 Sep 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was under the impression that if I subscribed I would be able to do this - post a link to an uploaded document and track it as it is viewed.

I don't have the email addresses of strangers that will be clicking the link, so the email option is moot.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 30, 2014 Oct 30, 2014

Hi BJRCollins,

You may use Forms Central then, you may pose link on your website or on social networking website. Collect form responses with FormsCentral | Adobe Acrobat XI

But if you need people to review some documents and comment on it that can be done using Adobe Acrobat and with the people of whom you will send the link share that document.: http://wwwimages.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/feature-details/acrobatpro/pdfs/initiating-a-shared-review.pdf

Regards,

Ajlan Huda.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2014 Oct 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi BJRCollins,

You may use Forms Central then, you may pose link on your website or on social networking website. Collect form responses with FormsCentral | Adobe Acrobat XI

But if you need people to review some documents and comment on it that can be done using Adobe Acrobat and with the people of whom you will send the link share that document.: http://wwwimages.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/feature-details/acrobatpro/pdfs/initiating-a-shared-...

Regards,

Ajlan Huda.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources