• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Send and Sign or fill and sign on iPad?

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I use send and sign or fill and sign on my ipad to send to my customer and have them sign the document that I filled in for them during a home inspection.  I would like everyone to be able to sign the document write then without having to send, but I understand that may not be possible.  If it is not possible, how do I prepare and send the form for signature to the customer from my ipad?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 31, 2016 Oct 31, 2016

Hi btalley0415,

You can not prepare form in Adobe Acrobat Reader or Fill & Sign mobile application and send them for signature.

However you can upload form on these application and share them with others by sending them through mail or other options available.

You can try Adobe sign mobile application for this purpose. There also you will need to first upload the formand then you can add fields to be filled in the form.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2016 Oct 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi btalley0415,

You can not prepare form in Adobe Acrobat Reader or Fill & Sign mobile application and send them for signature.

However you can upload form on these application and share them with others by sending them through mail or other options available.

You can try Adobe sign mobile application for this purpose. There also you will need to first upload the formand then you can add fields to be filled in the form.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources