Highlighted

How to...start PDF Pack (to gather files into 1 PDF)

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought PDF Pack but cant find where to start it.

In the product page of my Adobe ID account I can modify it, cancel it but I cant see where to just use it.

Any help ?

Fabrice

Hi arin225,

Sorry to hear the inconvenience caused.

You might not be able to get through the website, because the server was down. The issue seems to be taken care now and you should be able to  access it via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/combinepdf

Regards,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to...start PDF Pack (to gather files into 1 PDF)

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought PDF Pack but cant find where to start it.

In the product page of my Adobe ID account I can modify it, cancel it but I cant see where to just use it.

Any help ?

Fabrice

Hi arin225,

You might not be able to get through the website, because the server was down. The issue seems to be taken care now and you should be able to  access it via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/combinepdf

Regards,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 14, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fabrice,

As per the account information we can see that you are a subscriber of Adobe PDF Pack.

Adobe PDF Pack is an online service that you can use online via  https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf or through the desktop application Adobe Acrobat Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

You just need to “Sign In” using the email under which you have subscription registered.

You may also see- How to Use Adobe PDF Pack

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2017 0
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Adobe PDF Pack for about three years. Suddenly I can't get into it to use it. Same problem as the person above. A simple sign-in and one-click access has turned into a nightmare of sales pitches for various products and an inability to find the product one has paid for/subscribed to.

Frankly, this seems purposeful.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2017 0
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your link to cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf is dead. Useless.

The DC install is useless for those of us who already have it installed but CANNOT GET INTO Adobe PDF Pack!

This response is not even slightly helpful.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi arin225,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2017 0
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Akanchha.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2017 0
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Fabrice,

Adobe offers no help answering what should be an easy question. I finally figured it out.

I signed in, then went to my Account page, the 'manage account' section and chose 'settings' (which may not be a necessary step.) I clicked on my name at the top right and a dropdown appeared. In the left-most box I found 'Document Services.' Clicking on that finally got me to the PDF Pack start page.

Hope this works for you, too. It's as if Adobe doesn't want you to find the program, isn't it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2017 0
Resources