• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to upload from Document cloud to browser based application?

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to move a document from document cloud to a browser based application.  As an example, I can logon to the CVS pharmacy website, choose to upload a photo, and choose the file location of Google Photos.  This allows me to NOT have to download a photo to my hard drive before uploading it to CVS.  I can have Google Photos open in one window and drag a photo to the CVS window.  The second application is an "in house" program, so if there is an API, maybe that would work?

I would like to be able to do something similar with Document Cloud and if It's possible, could you let me know how to do it?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Hi Michael, 

I would like to move a document from document cloud to a browser based application.  As an example, I can logon to the CVS pharmacy website, choose to upload a photo, and choose the file location of Google Photos.

Moving a document form Document Cloud to a browser based application or website without having it to download locally on your computer would not be possible. What you are looking can not be achieved with Document Cloud service

Google photos works differently than the Docum

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Michael, 

I would like to move a document from document cloud to a browser based application.  As an example, I can logon to the CVS pharmacy website, choose to upload a photo, and choose the file location of Google Photos.

Moving a document form Document Cloud to a browser based application or website without having it to download locally on your computer would not be possible. What you are looking can not be achieved with Document Cloud service

Google photos works differently than the Document Cloud service.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources