Highlighted

How to use Adobe ExportPDF service on a new computer?

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am subscribed to Export PDF but my new computer comes up as Acrobat reader DC are these the same and, if not, how can I get my subscription program back please?

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to use Adobe ExportPDF service on a new computer?

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am subscribed to Export PDF but my new computer comes up as Acrobat reader DC are these the same and, if not, how can I get my subscription program back please?

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 13, 2018 0
AnandSri LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Michaelk,

As per the description above, you want to access the Adobe ExportPDF service on your new computer, Is that correct?

Adobe ExportPDF is an online Document Cloud service, which can be accessed through a browser and can be accessed through desktop and mobile app Adobe Reader DC.

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportpDF service on your current Adobe ID.

Access the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

You can access the service through the freeware Adobe Reader, just "sign-in" with your current Adobe ID and password.

For troubleshooting, you can refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 13, 2018 0
Resources