Highlighted

I am a paid subscriber and I am unable to open the PDF to word progarm

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a paid subscriber and when I try to convert a pdf to word document, I am taken to a page to purchase the product.

Hi paulb,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when converting pdf to a word document, is that correct?

On checking the details for your account using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have subscription for export pdf. The subscription has billing issues. Try updating the billing details using the steps given in the following help document:

Change or update your credit card and billing information in your Adobe ID account

Thanks,

Shivam

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I am a paid subscriber and I am unable to open the PDF to word progarm

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a paid subscriber and when I try to convert a pdf to word document, I am taken to a page to purchase the product.

Hi paulb,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when converting pdf to a word document, is that correct?

On checking the details for your account using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have subscription for export pdf. The subscription has billing issues. Try updating the billing details using the steps given in the following help document:

Change or update your credit card and billing information in your Adobe ID account

Thanks,

Shivam

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 16, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two questions for you.

1. What is it that you have subscribed to? Most likely answers are: ExportPDF, PDF Pack, Acrobat Pro or Acrobat Standard?

2. What do you do to make it convert? What do you click, in what app? Please don't say "Adobe"!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi paulb,

Thanks,

Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2018 0
Resources