• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am having the hardest time making / using a template that I can fill out and send to client repeatedly - help

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried so many times.  Ive called support they are not of any help and never called me back on a requested call back.

I am pretty sharp, but apparently I am missing something. 

Here is what I want to do.

I would like to have a form/template.  I would like to use it over and over BUT each time I need to fill out some data IE date/name/part number/etc.  The document is currently a word doc.  I don't want to do all the data entry within the word document, I would like to have it simple and all done in a pdf so I can tab/tab/tab to each of the fields I want to fill out.  Then send it to the client to sign and return.  This seems so basic but I can to it once, but when I go back into the template I have to create all the fields again and fill it out again....does that make sense?

There are so many options.....fill and sign, send and track, send for signature, etc.  Ive tried with difference results from the desktop app and from the cloud.   Id almost like to use the cloud app so I can do what I need to do from anywhere.

Can anyone help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?