• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am no longer able to convert PDFs

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am trying to convert a PDF to a word document in the same manner that I have always done, it re-directs me to purchase a plan.  My current plan is still in place so what changed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Giaj,

Looking at your account information, we see that you are a subscriber of Adobe PDF Pack subscription.

Adobe PDF Pack is an online service that you can use via web browser-  https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf or

You can also use the services through free desktop version of Adobe Acrobat  Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

You just need to “Sign In” using the email under which you have subscription registered.

I assume that you have been trying to access your PDF Pack subscription through wrong application Adobe Acrobat DC not Reader DC?

Please ensure that you are working with "Adobe Reader DC" not "Acrobat DC" to access PDF Pack and "Signed In" using correct email.

For any troubleshooting step, you may refer to- Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Hope this works for you.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response. I am logged into my desktop version, but when I go to convert a document, now it take me to a window and asks me to pay for a subscription plan. My account was just renewed on April 7th. Normally, it just converts the document. I am using the same protocol as before. What is going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Giaj,

Sorry for the delay in response and for the inconvenience caused to you.

Have you tried using this service via a browser as this is an online service it will work via a browser as well?

Feel free to update the discussion if you have further questions or still experiencing this issue.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem as Gia.  Why is there not a phone number for assistance?  This troubleshooting is frustrating when nothing gets resolved.  You all took my money so I think you should have a phone number for customers that have paid for a subscription they are locked into.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Gia,

I am having the same problem.  Is there a PHONE NUMBER?  I don not know why they want you to go do trouble shooting by yourself and do not have live people available after they take your money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources