Highlighted

I am not able to access saved documents on cloud

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to access my documents that are saved on the cloud. I have tried using Acrobat Reader DC and going online to https://cloud.acrobat.com/documentcloud. I receive an error message of "We've encountered a critical error. Please try again later. Unable to fetch base_uris from files tier." I can get to the files on the cloud through my Adobe app on my Android phone but not online or computer.

Hi Ashleah,

As the scenario explained above, that you are unable to access the site directly through web and desktop app. But its working through the mobile application.

So there might be a possibility that it was an intermittent issue with the website for a while, which was causing trouble connecting to the "Document Cloud" server.

As workaround you may try the following troubleshooting steps to see if that helps-

1- You may check now, if the services are up and running or not. Because this issue is not reproducible at our end.

2- As this is connection issue, so you may check is there is any internet security software acting as barrier. Turn it off for a while and see the difference.

[Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install or activate other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done.]

3- When you login on https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent you may check with a different web browser.

4- If this is an office network, then try with the personal one once,

Let us know if non of the solution provided above works.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I am not able to access saved documents on cloud

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to access my documents that are saved on the cloud. I have tried using Acrobat Reader DC and going online to https://cloud.acrobat.com/documentcloud. I receive an error message of "We've encountered a critical error. Please try again later. Unable to fetch base_uris from files tier." I can get to the files on the cloud through my Adobe app on my Android phone but not online or computer.

Hi Ashleah,

As the scenario explained above, that you are unable to access the site directly through web and desktop app. But its working through the mobile application.

So there might be a possibility that it was an intermittent issue with the website for a while, which was causing trouble connecting to the "Document Cloud" server.

As workaround you may try the following troubleshooting steps to see if that helps-

1- You may check now, if the services are up and running or not. Because this issue is not reproducible at our end.

2- As this is connection issue, so you may check is there is any internet security software acting as barrier. Turn it off for a while and see the difference.

[Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install or activate other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done.]

3- When you login on https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent you may check with a different web browser.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 11, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashleah,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2018 1
Resources