• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am not able to copy and paste from the pdf document that I just converted to a word document

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased an online package from Adobe to convert pdf files to word documents. After I converted the document which was a graph, I could not copy and paste it to the word document I need to add it to. Is there someone who can please help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Suzycreel,

If I understand correctly,  you are trying to copy and paste the text from a word document that was initially created exporting a pdf file?

Copying text would not contain the font info, so in this case when you are copying the context of a document and pasting it on word file it isn't containing the font information. Which is resulting the incorrect text format or not doesn't let you do.

Also, check document's security Open document>Right Click>Document Properties>Security>Content Copying (allowed or not)

You may also see- Copy content from PDFs, Adobe Reader

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources