Highlighted

I am paying for a service to convert pdf documents into word but it does not work!

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am completely frustrated as I am paying for the service to convert pdf docs into word, however I keep getting the error message that I have no internet connection! Funny how I am on the internet right now! I have tried the trouble shooting steps and nothing seems to work. Can anyone assist me, I am desperate to get this sorted out!

I managed to convert one document just after I paid the subscription fee and since then I have not been able to use it again. I am really unhappy about paying for something that does not work.

Can anyone help me out with this???

As mentioned, I have tried the troubleshooting steps I found in a similar post.

Hi Ninak,

Really sorry to hear about the frustrating experience with the service. Since you have mentioned that the conversion did go through at very first place and later on it didn't.

So is it causing problem for you while working on desktop application Adobe Reader DC or Document Cloud web interface?

You may try the following steps and see if that makes any difference for you-

• Try the conversion through Adobe Document Cloud
  • If you have any internet security software installed, then please turn it off for a while and check back.

[Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install or activate other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done.]

Let us know the result.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I am paying for a service to convert pdf documents into word but it does not work!

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am completely frustrated as I am paying for the service to convert pdf docs into word, however I keep getting the error message that I have no internet connection! Funny how I am on the internet right now! I have tried the trouble shooting steps and nothing seems to work. Can anyone assist me, I am desperate to get this sorted out!

I managed to convert one document just after I paid the subscription fee and since then I have not been able to use it again. I am really unhappy about paying for something that does not work.

Can anyone help me out with this???

As mentioned, I have tried the troubleshooting steps I found in a similar post.

Hi Ninak,

Really sorry to hear about the frustrating experience with the service. Since you have mentioned that the conversion did go through at very first place and later on it didn't.

So is it causing problem for you while working on desktop application Adobe Reader DC or Document Cloud web interface?

• If you have any internet security software installed, then please turn it off for a while and check back.

[Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install or activate other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done.]

Let us know the result.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 21, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ninak,

Let us know the result.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2018 1
Resources