• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am paying for the membership Export PDF but it is not working.

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am paying for the membership Export PDF but it is not working. I have already tried to log out and log in again, but still it's not working. When I try to do this, I get the message that I have to buy this product. But I have already purchase it

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Hi J.v,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Are you still experiencing the issue to access the service?

Adobe Export PDF is an Adobe Document Cloud service that you can access online here https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  or via the Adobe Acrobat Reader desktop or mobile application.

You can install the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC desktop application from here Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Make sure that you use the same Adobe ID(email address) to sign in that you used to purchase the se

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Here - How do access program.  How do I Export a PDF.  How do I get to program.  Click download button and it offers free trials???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi J.v,

Are you still experiencing the issue to access the service?

Adobe Export PDF is an Adobe Document Cloud service that you can access online here https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  or via the Adobe Acrobat Reader desktop or mobile application.

You can install the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC desktop application from here Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Make sure that you use the same Adobe ID(email address) to sign in that you used to purchase the service.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I payed Asobe Acrobat Export PDF many years- latest nov-21. I use the program to convert to PDF from an image when I am scanning a document. This have been working up to  the latest few weeks. What is wrong?

Kari F

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2022 Jun 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kari,

Please let us know if you are trying to convert the file to PDF or converting PDF to another format file.

Adobe Acrobat Export PDF service helps you convert PDF to other format files. You cannot create a PDF using this service.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources