• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am searching for a document that will be on one of many HDD's that were removed from PC Windows 7 Pro at the end of each year. I need a great indexing/ocr engine to search all FOLDERS and files. Does Adobe have this function?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2016 Jun 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help please. If Adobe will not do what I need, can you suggest other ways to "power search" all old HHD's for a few documents needed asap?  Tks, Tom

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 20, 2016 Jun 20, 2016

This question has not been answered.  Someone's assumption was incorrect, I still need help, Thank you, Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2016 Jun 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question has not been answered.  Someone's assumption was incorrect, I still need help, Thank you, Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2016 Jun 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thomasg8049394

Adobe do not have any such feature/ function that can search the removed files from the system.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2016 Jun 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I upload this data to your cloud, do you have through indexing in cloud service?

What about the full package of adobe, I have, will it do the same on a local basis?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources