• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am so frustrated

New Here ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have multiple photoshop pdfs i'm trying to combine into one. First, I receive an error message that I can only do 12 pages at a time (and found out then I can combine THOSE), even though I have over 200 pages to combine. THEN i cannot combine ANY of them because they exceed 100 mb! My error message won't even tell me which ones! What good is this program?? I can't seem to cancel it and I can't get any answers! Can ANYONE help me!!?? I'm about to put a fraud on my PayPal credit card because I am not getting the services which I was promised! There is NO WHERE in here that said: COMBINE FILES (less than 100 mb and 12 or less at a time). This is BOGUS. HELP PLEASE!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 06, 2018 May 06, 2018

I'm assuming you're referring to Adobe PDF Pack.

If that's the case, the limits of using it are clearly specified in the FAQ page: FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack

To quote:

How many files can I combine to PDF at once?

You can combine up to 12 file at once to PDF. If you need to combine more files, combine them in batches of 12 or fewer to PDF, and then combine those PDF files.

Is there a limit to the size of the file I can convert to PDF?

Yes. There is a 100 MB per file limit.

If you want to exceed those limits y

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2018 May 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm assuming you're referring to Adobe PDF Pack.

If that's the case, the limits of using it are clearly specified in the FAQ page: FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack

To quote:

How many files can I combine to PDF at once?

You can combine up to 12 file at once to PDF. If you need to combine more files, combine them in batches of 12 or fewer to PDF, and then combine those PDF files.

Is there a limit to the size of the file I can convert to PDF?

Yes. There is a 100 MB per file limit.

If you want to exceed those limits you should get Adobe Acrobat Pro or Standard, instead.

You can cancel your subscription here: Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources