Highlighted

i am struggling to cancl my membership how do do this?

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received an email that my account will be debited in 30 days with automatic renewal should I wish to cancel I must click on link, I did click on link but I cant seem to get the membership cancelled

regards

tricia

Hi triciam91428941,

To cancel the subscription you need to contact our Customer Service team. Please follow this link Contact Customer Care, Sign In using your Adobe ID & click on "Still need help? Contact us" button to initiate the chat.

Regards,
Aadesh

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

i am struggling to cancl my membership how do do this?

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received an email that my account will be debited in 30 days with automatic renewal should I wish to cancel I must click on link, I did click on link but I cant seem to get the membership cancelled

regards

tricia

Hi triciam91428941,

To cancel the subscription you need to contact our Customer Service team. Please follow this link Contact Customer Care, Sign In using your Adobe ID & click on "Still need help? Contact us" button to initiate the chat.

Regards,
Aadesh

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 10, 2016 0
Jan 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi triciam91428941,

Regards,
Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 13, 2016 0
Resources