Highlighted

I am trying to combine two PDF files, but it says that they are not supported?

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to combine two PDF files, but it says that they are not supported? I scanned them from my printer and can open them with Adobe Reader??? Not sure how I'm not able to combine two PDF files.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

What is the exact text of the error message you're seeing?

In Reader, look under File - Properties - Security. What does it say there? Is there a security policy applied to these files?

Can you share these files (or similar ones that have the same issue) with us (via a website like Dropbox, Google Drive, Adobe Cloud, etc.)?

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I am trying to combine two PDF files, but it says that they are not supported?

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to combine two PDF files, but it says that they are not supported? I scanned them from my printer and can open them with Adobe Reader??? Not sure how I'm not able to combine two PDF files.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

In Reader, look under File - Properties - Security. What does it say there? Is there a security policy applied to these files?

Can you share these files (or similar ones that have the same issue) with us (via a website like Dropbox, Google Drive, Adobe Cloud, etc.)?

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 20, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 21, 2018 0
Resources