Highlighted

I am trying to convert a pdf file to powerpoint. Powerpoint is not appearing as an option....I can only see excel and word

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I convert a pdf into powerpoint? powerpoint is not appearing as an option

Hi Rupertt,

Edited response:-

We have looked into your account information and found an active subscription of Export PDF.

Adobe Export PDF is an online Adobe Document Cloud service. With it, you can easily turn PDF files into editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and RTF (Rich Text Format) documents.

Note: "The option to convert PDFs to PowerPoint is available for PDF Pack subscribers only and is not available for Adobe Export PDF subscribers".

You may refer to the additional "Note" in help document here- Using Adobe Export PDF

Regards,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I am trying to convert a pdf file to powerpoint. Powerpoint is not appearing as an option....I can only see excel and word

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I convert a pdf into powerpoint? powerpoint is not appearing as an option

Hi Rupertt,

We have looked into your account information and found an active subscription of Export PDF.

Adobe Export PDF is an online Adobe Document Cloud service. With it, you can easily turn PDF files into editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and RTF (Rich Text Format) documents.

Note: "The option to convert PDFs to PowerPoint is available for PDF Pack subscribers only and is not available for Adobe Export PDF subscribers".

You may refer to the additional "Note" in help document here- Using Adobe Export PDF

Regards,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 30, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rupertt,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2018 1
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am now very confused.  I eventually got on to a chat room and adobe help told me pdf to powerpoint conversion was not included in my package.  You are now telling me it is….in either event, it still doesn’t work.  I am trying to convert it in Adobe reader. Any ideas?

Rupert Tate

Personal information has removed by:Moderator

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rupertt,

Sorry for the confusion.

Above response has been edited according to the help document's notes. If you look into the article shared here Using Adobe Export PDF it sates that to use pdf to ppt conversion either you should have PDF Pack subscription or Adobe Acrobat DC subscription.

Export pdf wont fulfill this requirement.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2018 1
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So was your previous email wrong?

Rupert (with one ‘t’)

Sent from my iPhone

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2018 0
Resources