Highlighted

I am trying to export my PDF to power point and I am unable to

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased the Adobe that would allow me to export my document but I have tried several time but a screen pops up asking to me buy or enter my activation key.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I am trying to export my PDF to power point and I am unable to

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased the Adobe that would allow me to export my document but I have tried several time but a screen pops up asking to me buy or enter my activation key.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 28, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Angelinab,

As per the description above, you are not able to export PDF as you are getting Buy or enter the activation key, Is that correct?

The records show you have an active subscription of Adobe PDFPack, Annual on your Adobe Id.

Adobe PDF Pack is a bundle of Adobe Document Cloud services. With it, you can easily create, combine, sign, and send PDF files online. You can also convert PDF files into editable Word or Excel files.

You cannot edit PDF files with Adobe PDF Pack. You need Acrobat DC to edit PDF files, For more info: How to Use Adobe PDF Pack

To use the service, you can log in on Adobe Document Cloud at https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf with your Adobe ID and password or may use Adobe Reader DC to use the services , to download Reader DC: PDF reader, PDF viewer | Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Make sure, you are logged in with your Adobe Id and password in Adobe Reader.

Feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 1
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Evening

I do have Acrobat DC and I still cannot export the PDF to Powerpoint

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Angelinab,

Please try to export the PDF using online services, i.e. log in on Adobe Document Cloud at https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf with your Adobe ID and password and export the PDF.

If this does not work, please sign out from Acrobat DC and uninstall it from your computer.

For windows, use Adobe cleaner tool: Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

For Mac: Run the uninstaller file of Acrobat Reader DC from Application Menu.

Install it again, and sign in with your Adobe Id and password. To download Adobe Reader: PDF reader, PDF viewer | Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 

Please share the following details:

* Confirm the version of Acrobat installed on your computer?

To check the version of Acrobat, launch Acrobat>navigate to Help menu>select About Adobe Acrobat

* Which operating system do you have- Windows/Mac?

* Is this happening with this pdf only or with other pdfs as well?

Keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 0
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe PDF Pack, Annual‎

I have Windows and this is happening with all PDFs

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 0
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also I keep your trial has expired  but I already bought the Adobe Pack Annual

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Angelinab,

Please sign out from installed Acrobat, then uninstall it using the Adobe Cleaner tool: Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Reboot your computer, then reinstall  the Adobe Reader: PDF reader, PDF viewer | Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 

Then try to export any PDF file into Powerpoint.

Let us know, how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 0
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did as you said and still unable to. Actually the export button is greyed out

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Angelinab,

Make sure you are logged in with the Adobe Id and password on which you have the PDF pack subscription i.e. the email address used to log in on the Adobe forums.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 0
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am logged in and still not working

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 0
AnandSri LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Angelinab,

I have sent you an email on your Adobe id, please check and share the details.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2017 0
Resources