Highlighted

I am tyring to add form responses to my response file for tracking.

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get these directions in email, Instructions to add this form to a response file: 1. Double-click the attachment. 2. Adobe Acrobat DC will prompt you to select a response file. When I double click the attachment it opens in windows viewer with no instructions. If I download it it opens in Reader DC with no prompts.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I am tyring to add form responses to my response file for tracking.

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get these directions in email, Instructions to add this form to a response file: 1. Double-click the attachment. 2. Adobe Acrobat DC will prompt you to select a response file. When I double click the attachment it opens in windows viewer with no instructions. If I download it it opens in Reader DC with no prompts.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 13, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi steve stanley,

Please let us know if you using Acrobat Reader application as default PDF viewer or Acrobat DC.

As mentioned in email, make sure Acrobat DC installed on your system and selected as default PDF viewer.

Let us know if you experience any issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 27, 2016 0
Resources