• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I bought Adobe Reader for two computers. Is there any product which allows many users no matter where they are to cipher files?

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Adobe Reader for two computers. Is there any product which allows many users no matter where they are to cipher files?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Reader is free, so that isn't what you bought. What exactly did you pay for - check your account details?

What do you mean by "cipher files" - what do you click or select?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Acrobat Standard DC. I mean password encryption. Is there possibility to use a product which allows to encrypt files with password from any place? In a cloud or something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you can only use it on the computer on which you installed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, the Acrobat Standard license allows it to be used on two computers BY ONE PERSON - like your own desktop and laptop. To use on THREE computers by one person, you would need two licenses. To use by TWO people you'd need two licenses, and so on.

The license terms are a bit different depending whether you have a permanent license or subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources