• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I bought multi adobe pdf pack and cant install it on both my desktop and laptop

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my order number and was able to install it on my desktop but can't on my laptop

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Hi Nereaanderson,

We checked your account information, and found two subscription (Adobe Acrobat and PDF Pack) registered under it.

In order you use Adobe Acrobat subscription on more than two computers, you have to make purchase under a different email address.

how many computers can I install Acrobat Pro DC on?

Also, you can not keep Adobe Acrobat and document cloud subscriptions working under same account.

As its a billing concern and your subscription has some activation issues, so we reques

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nereaanderson,

We checked your account information, and found two subscription (Adobe Acrobat and PDF Pack) registered under it.

In order you use Adobe Acrobat subscription on more than two computers, you have to make purchase under a different email address.

how many computers can I install Acrobat Pro DC on?

Also, you can not keep Adobe Acrobat and document cloud subscriptions working under same account.

As its a billing concern and your subscription has some activation issues, so we request you to please contact to our customer care billing team via phone/chat to correct this for you.

Contact Customer Care

Let us know if it doesn't help you.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources