• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can not enter input to unlock doc

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2014 Jan 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded my ebook the doc. Is password protected and I can not enter the required  input . I downloaded the adobe reader from  my app on my iPad and it still will not work I have an iPad air please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jan 22, 2014 Jan 22, 2014

Hi Miztbyrd

If Your ebook is a word document (.doc or .docx) then adobe reader won't be able to open it.

Also, If it is a PDF then only you can use Adobe Reader.

Also, if the document is password protected then you need to contact the sender or the site from where you downloaded the ebook. There's no way to find the password of a protected file.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jan 22, 2014 Jan 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Miztbyrd

If Your ebook is a word document (.doc or .docx) then adobe reader won't be able to open it.

Also, If it is a PDF then only you can use Adobe Reader.

Also, if the document is password protected then you need to contact the sender or the site from where you downloaded the ebook. There's no way to find the password of a protected file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mandeep, I have thes same problem but not with Ebook. I am trying to open banks statements and uitility accounts but when I type the pw no typing appears on the screen. It worked until this upgrade so it must be some adobe setting. Please help !  Problem = no typing appears on the screen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources