Highlighted

I can't access any of my files that I've saved to the cloud, why?

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't access any of the files I saved to the "cloud" but I can view them on the reader but I can't save them, nor can I do anything else with them...isn't there a toll free number I can call to talk to a human being to get an answer rather than wait for weeks, months or years before I get an answer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can't access any of my files that I've saved to the cloud, why?

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't access any of the files I saved to the "cloud" but I can view them on the reader but I can't save them, nor can I do anything else with them...isn't there a toll free number I can call to talk to a human being to get an answer rather than wait for weeks, months or years before I get an answer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 15, 2017 0
Adorobat LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am sorry for taking so long to respond.

As per the description of the issue mentioned above, you are unable to access the files stored on the Document Cloud, is that correct?

Could you please try visiting this link in a Web Browser: https://cloud.acrobat.com/ , click Document Cloud and check if the files are there?

Below is the screenshot:

You can download the file by selecting the tiny rectangle next to the file name, and click Download in the right-hand corner.

What happens when you try to save the files in Acrobat Reader, is there any error message?

Awaiting your response.

-Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2017 0
Resources