Highlighted

I can't convert to Word anymore.

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't convert to Word anymore. I keep getting an error message that there is no Internet connection, when the Internet connection does in fact work

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can't convert to Word anymore.

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't convert to Word anymore. I keep getting an error message that there is no Internet connection, when the Internet connection does in fact work

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 28, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Richard Yung,

Could you please let us know which adobe application or subscription you are using to convert the pdf to word and the OS version on your system?

Please share the workflow as in how you are exactly trying to convert the pdf ?

Also please try referring to this link : no internet connection error

Let me know if this helps.

Regards

Sarojini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2016 0
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Version 2015.010.20060 on a Windows 10 PC

And I click on "Export a PDF file" (the equivalent in the French version)

I checked the link you provided and it is probably the same issue, except I don't even get the Acrobat error page, I just get an empty error page.

It has been like that for at least 3 days.

Best regards,

Richard Yung

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 29, 2016 0
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem.While going to submit on line application for VISA,the form is not opening and you are insisting on subscription and monthly is quite a sum?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 29, 2016 0
New Here ,
May 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I HAVE WINDOWS PROFESSIONAL 10 WHICH WAS ELEVATED FROM VERSION 8.2.WINDOWS INSISTED ON ELEVATION TO 10,FOR SEARCH ENGINE TO PREFER BING PERHAPS AN ADVANCE OF INTERNET EXPLORER.WITH BING THE APPLICATION FOR CANADIAN VISA DOES NOT OPEN BUT WITH WINDOWS 10 PROFESSIONAL AND WITH SEARCH ENGINE INTERNET EXPLORER THE FORM WAS OPENED.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 02, 2016 0
New Here ,
May 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is still not working.

Is it possible to have the service I paid for?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 02, 2016 0
New Here ,
May 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More than 10 days later, it still does not work!

I paid for an Adobe Export PDF service which I am not getting

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2016 0
Resources