Highlighted

I can't find the way to quit this abonnement: Adobe Export PDF, (Jährlich)‎. Thanks for help! Andreas

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find the way to quit this abonnement: Adobe Export PDF, (Jährlich)‎. Thanks for help! Andreas

Hi andreasj18474472,

To cancel the subscription you need to contact our customer service team, please follow this link Contact Customer Care, Sign In using your Adobe ID & click on "Still need help? Contact us" button to initiate chat.

Regards,
Aadesh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi andreasj18474472,

To cancel the subscription you need to contact our customer service team, please follow this link Contact Customer Care, Sign In using your Adobe ID & click on "Still need help? Contact us" button to initiate chat.

Regards,
Aadesh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 12, 2016 0
Feb 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi andreasj18474472,

Regards,
Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2016 0
Resources