• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't rotate a pdf

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid for the Adobe pdf pack specifically to rotate pdfs as most of my professors seemingly don't know how to. The same day I bought the plan, everything worked fine. Now when I try to rotate a pdf or organize pages in any way, I am taken to the plan pricing page to purchase the Adobe PDF pack.

I've tried logging out and back in, I've tried live customer support, who straight up told me that they were only trained for Acrobat Pro DC and couldn't help me, and I even tried buying Adobe PDF pack AGAIN, but was told I couldn't buy the same plan twice. Clearly my account is working and I have access to Adobe PDF pack, but I just can't USE it. I apparently can't get any live help from Adobe on it, but anything would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble caused.

There seems to be some confusion with the subscription and its services offered. Please see the details below-

1- Adobe PDF Pack is a part of Document Cloud which is an online service that cannot be accessed through freeware Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, as it would redirect on web.

2- Organize PDF does support page rotation. It depends on how exactly you are using it.

3-If you are using desktop application, then which one it is? Acrobat DC or Acrobat Reader DC?

4- Login on web https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/organizepdf/  and follow the instructions given here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/document-cloud/help/organize-pages-pdf.html

Does it still doesn't work? 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources