Highlighted

I cancelled my Adobe Export PDF and I want to renew it

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to go back and renew my subscription?

Hi Wandaj,

We have checked your account information, and your Export pdf subscription is not terminated completely. Yes, you can renew it from your account's " Manage Plan" section.

Refer to Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services  and follow the steps given.

You will find Export PDF plan under your Manage Account, then click on the "Renew or Activate plan"

If the option is grade out, then you may contact our billing support team via chat- Contact Customer Care

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I cancelled my Adobe Export PDF and I want to renew it

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to go back and renew my subscription?

Hi Wandaj,

We have checked your account information, and your Export pdf subscription is not terminated completely. Yes, you can renew it from your account's " Manage Plan" section.

Refer to Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services  and follow the steps given.

You will find Export PDF plan under your Manage Account, then click on the "Renew or Activate plan"

If the option is grade out, then you may contact our billing support team via chat- Contact Customer Care

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 10, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wandaj,

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 11, 2018 0
Resources