• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot convert my PDF to a word file.

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot get Adobe to convert a PDF file to Word file. I just signed up and paid for the ability to do this. I continue to get an error message that reads as such,"an error occurred while trying to access the service."  Can you please help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Hi Andrewk,

I believe you are getting the error message only when accessing the service, either Export PDF or Create PDF? This was on ongoing issue few months back which was rectified by the engineering team. This used to happen because of Adobe disabled Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.0/1.1 on the server-end for Document Cloud services, such as Create PDF, Export PDF, Send & Track,

For detailed description and how you can fix it, you may refer to the help article here-  An error occurred while trying to access the service | unable to connect to PDF services

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Andrewk,

I believe you are getting the error message only when accessing the service, either Export PDF or Create PDF? This was on ongoing issue few months back which was rectified by the engineering team. This used to happen because of Adobe disabled Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.0/1.1 on the server-end for Document Cloud services, such as Create PDF, Export PDF, Send & Track,

For detailed description and how you can fix it, you may refer to the help article here-  An error occurred while trying to access the service | unable to connect to PDF services

Hope this helps resolving your query.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources