Highlighted

i cannot log in to use Adobe file converter. Password is reconised and i can sign into my account but i cannot use the file converter. Sub all paid up

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can sign into my account but cannot use Adobe file converter - to word - it says I have a problem signing in, but this is not the case because I can sign into my account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

i cannot log in to use Adobe file converter. Password is reconised and i can sign into my account but i cannot use the file converter. Sub all paid up

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can sign into my account but cannot use Adobe file converter - to word - it says I have a problem signing in, but this is not the case because I can sign into my account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 31, 2017 0
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try a different browser.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 01, 2017 0
Resources