• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot open my Adobe Reader DC.

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it simply does nothing now when i double-click on it. I am running on Windows 8. I also seem to have no support function, nor even clear why i need to buy adobe Reader again from my membership page if i've already paid up...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Hello Bulldog,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, as per the description above, you are not able to launch the Adobe Reader and also you are getting a message to buy a subscription, Is that correct?

The Adobe Reader is a free software and you don't need to purchase it. I have checked the records  and found that you have an active subscription of Adobe PDFPack on your Adobe ID.

With Adobe PDFPack, you can easily create, combine, sign and send PDF files online, you can also convert the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Bulldog,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, as per the description above, you are not able to launch the Adobe Reader and also you are getting a message to buy a subscription, Is that correct?

The Adobe Reader is a free software and you don't need to purchase it. I have checked the records  and found that you have an active subscription of Adobe PDFPack on your Adobe ID.

With Adobe PDFPack, you can easily create, combine, sign and send PDF files online, you can also convert the PDF files into editable Word or Excel files.

If you are trying to edit any PDF file in Reader, you will get a message to subscribe Acrobat.

You can use the services of PDFPack through https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf  sign in with your Adobe ID and password. (You can use Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE)

You can also use the PDFPack services with Adobe Reader, make sure you are logged in with your Adobe ID and password in Adobe Reader.

Sign out and sign back in Reader once, and use the services of Adobe PDFPack.

Hope this helps, and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources