Highlighted

I cant convert a PDF in a Word docx? Why?

New Here ,
May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tryed to convert a Menu in PDF in a Word docx sheet.... "error...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I cant convert a PDF in a Word docx? Why?

New Here ,
May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tryed to convert a Menu in PDF in a Word docx sheet.... "error...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 23, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lucad,

Sorry to hear the inconvenience caused.

As mentioned above that you get the error while converting the PDF file to Word format. could you please confirm the exact error message that you get?

1- If the error message related to the "Conversion failure" or similar to that, then you may check with a different web browser.

2- Or turn the internet security software (if any) off for a while and test again.

[Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install or activate other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done.]

3- If you are trying the conversion through desktop application Adobe Reader DC, then for testing purpose please try via web browser.

https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

There was an intermittent issue going on with the Document Cloud website while accessing the services. Which has affected few users and impacted their document cloud services (Exporting, Creating and Combing).

This issue has now been rectified and the services are up and running fine.We request you to check back whether it has resolved at your end or not.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 25, 2018 0
Resources